Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Where will she sleep?

When we first brought Tisha home, my daughter was about 6 and my son was just a baby.  We had no doggie beds, no crates for her to sleep in, we wondered where she would sleep.  No problem, Tisha loved to snuggle under the covers at the end of the bed in my daughters bed.  She could even wiggle her way under the covers if no one was there to help her out.  I'm not sure how she did that!  But she loved to snuggle.  What a sweet girl - we laughed so much when we saw the big lump under the covers!  Eveyone warned us that a dalmatian would be a bad pet to have.  It was just after the movie " 101 Dalmations " had come out and there were lots of dalmatian adoptions.  But our dalmatian was so wonderful and sweet - she even smiled - you could see it - I'm serious!

No comments:

Post a Comment